GDPR POLICY OF HBNB PRODUCTIONS, INC.
Last updated: April 13, 2020
Who We Are
Jenny In Wanderland is a Trademark of HBNB Productions, Inc. We are committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about what information we collect and hold about you. Under no circumstances will we sell, rent or trade email lists with other companies, charities, or businesses for marketing services.
HBNB Productions, Inc.
PO Box 600, Indian Rocks Beach, FL 33785 USA
This Notice Explains
- What information we may collect about you
- How we may use that information
- In what situations we may disclose your details to third parties
- Information about how we keep your personal information secure, how we maintain it for use, and your rights to be able to access it
Changes To This Privacy Notice
- This version was last updated in April 2020.
- It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
HBNB Productions, Inc. is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “HBNB”, “we”, “us” or “our” in our privacy notice).
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us using the details set out above.
HBNB Productions, Inc. collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name,
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes registrations made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences
HBNB Productions, Inc. does not collect nor process sensitive data including:
- Race or ethnic origin
- Political opinions
- Religious or philosophical beliefs
- Trade union memberships
- Genetic or biometric data
- Health or mortality
- Sex life or sexual orientation
- Criminal Convictions or Offences
3. Google Analytics
When someone visits JennyInWanderland.world, we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out information on such things as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not allow Google to ind out the identities of those visiting our website.
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
HBNB Productions, Inc. legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information. We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Request marketing to be sent to you
- Purchase our product
- Use our Wanderland Travel Planner™
- Fill out a form on our website
- Ask Questions (through “Ask Jenny™” or other forms)
- Play games (like “Where’s Jenny™”)
- Give us feedback or comments
- You have given HBNB Productions, Inc. permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in HBNB Productions, Inc. legitimate interests
- HBNB Production, Inc. needs to comply with the law
5. How we use the personal data
HBNB Productions, Inc. uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending direct marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
We use your personal data for some or all of the following purposes:
- To ask if you would be interested in our new products or offers
- To invite you to upcoming events or shows
- To enable us to meet all legal and statutory obligations
- To maintain our own accounts and records
- To seek views or comments
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather valuable information in order to improve our services
5. Retention of personal data
HBNB Productions, Inc. will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy and will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
6. Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), California, or certain other locations, you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent