- Download 0
- File Size 333.77 KB
- Create Date April 6, 2020
What Is A Bucket List?
- A Bucket List is like your shorthand diary of your "must go" places.
- It represents your very very special travel dream list. The one that keeps you going on the days when you are stuck at home or work.
- These are the places that make up your Wanderland.
How Do I Use My Bucket List?
- As you see places that you want to go, while online, in magazines, in books, or wherever, continue to add links, photos and notes.
- Compile research and ideas on your dream destinations and things to experience.
- This list can grow and change as you do.
- I not only use mine for all the exotic places I want to plan to see, but also if I find myself unexpectedly in a city, or going to one. I can look on my list to see if there is something there, or nearby that is of interest.